Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jessica alba butt. Blow mind pics.

Jessica alba butt. Fresh pics...
jessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba butt
How to Achieve Jessica Alba's Figure? ? Shes was too thin at times (about Awake), but Id like to get the body she had during her Dark Angel TV show. I like that they can be completely relaxed, without being buff. Thats what I want to stay, too feminine. At that time she said that her measurements were 34-24-34, and I have) 34-26-37 (In the natural pear. In the 58 and weighs 127 kg, so its not a weight loss problem, which is a soft jiggly butt / mushy tummy problem. Help? Like, what can certain kinds of exercises that I do? P.S. I dont have access to a gym, but I have a treadmill and cross trainer. After she left collecting dust for 2 years, which I use probably at the time;)
Watch her N U D E video here!


No comments:

Post a Comment